Saturday, December 2, 2017

My very own Advent Calendar....

Am I a lucky girl or what?

There are so many advent calendars out there nowadays, ones with tea in them, like this one from David's Tea, which I am sure is already sold out:


(image credit)

or one with smelly/beauty things in it, like this one from the Body Shop:
(image credit)

I decided to go with this one:
 Lovely pictures inside of it:
 and this is what is inside door #1, gummy candies.  
I thought it would make a change from chocolate.

Do you have an advent calendar this year?

A Christmas song to start your day:


5 comments:

Jackie said...

No advent calendar here. I have one that can be hung up and the pockets filled with treats, but since the boys grew up and moved away I no longer use it.

God bless.

Linda said...

I’ve seen lots of different advent calendars, really liked the ones with little balls of yarn, but thet are so expensive, could buy lots of yarn for the orices they are charging.

Karen said...

No Advent calendars in our house :(
Love the Trans Siberian Orchestra. My daughter saw them in ?Toronto? last year.

Iris said...

That song is absolutely beautiful!

William Kendall said...

It doesn't surprise me that there would be tea advent calendars out there.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...