Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catching up again, more on the house......

It's been a busy few days with hardly time to breathe.

Tuesday I had visitors from England, so that day just flew by. Plus we had a viewing on the house.

Monday was another busy day, with another viewing on the house.

So that makes ten people who have viewed the house but no offers yet. The house went on the market on the 12th of February, so it has now been two weeks. Still trying to remain optimistic, but will say there is a nagging doubt in the back of my mind, with a what if.......

So I have been too busy to visit anyone's blog. For that I must apologise. This house selling business seems to have consumed my whole life. We have until the end of March to sell our house, so still have a few weeks to go. As I am writing this on Wednesday, I am trying to prepare some posts for the blog, to try and catch up.

How are you doing with the Daily Savings Club? You should have $13 in your pot, and we are nearly at the end of the month.......

Gill :0)

11 comments:

Margaret's Ramblings said...

Fingers all crossed for a quick sale. It is such a stressful time so try and make sure you have some fun time as well. Margaret

Scrappy quilter said...

Continuing to pray for your home to sell. Gill, make sure you take some quite time for yourself. I know selling your home can be stressful and it does consume us when we are trying to. Sending hugs your way.

Decadent Housewife said...

Wow, you're brave, company and a house up for sale. I near banned living in the house and made everybody eat outside when our house was up for sale.

Rudee said...

I'm glad I'm not selling right now. It's encouraging that you've had lookers though. Good luck.

Sandi McBride said...

Maybe you should hire a professional Stager Gill...that or watch a marathon of Sell This House...good luck!
Sandi

Grumpy Old Ken said...

Swap yours for mine? Mine has been on the market since August. One enquiry but who cares!

cheshire wife said...

Selling a house does take over your life but if it goes on long enough you learn to live with it. I hope that you do not have to.

DeniseinVA said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Gill, I know it's stressful having your house on the market. And yes it is all consuming.

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for all your lovely comments and good wishes.

Gill

Margaret said...

Hi Gill, all the best for your house sale. I have been putting away $1 a day into a savings box since reading about your daily savings club. Thanks for the great idea.

George said...

I know from sad experience how nerve-wracking selling a house can be. But we'll keep our fingers crossed that one of those viewers becomes a buyer.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...